When determining the status of a potential pregnancy, home test kits can be expensive and confusing. As part of our Help Me Grow, Healthy Families America programs and Reproductive Health Clinics, our facility offers pregnancy testing from certified professionals that help you throughout your pregnancy and beyond.
Nurses and Community Health Workers are here to assist you in all of your needs with pregnancy, including :
- Pregnancy testing
- Referral to health care providers
- Prenatal education and discussion about prenatal vitamins
- Information about maintaining a healthy pregnancy
- Referral to childbirth, breastfeeding, parenting and toddler classes
- Family planning education
- Contraceptives / Birth Control options
- Reproductive Health Clinic can also offer other services
Pregnancy tests are offered 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at:
Early Childhood Division
2685 East High Street
Springfield, Oh 45505
Pregnancy tests are offered at CCCHD
7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. by appointment Monday, Wednesday and Friday and also Monday and Thursday during our Reproductive Health Clinics at:
Clark County Combined Health District
529 E. Home Rd.
Springfield, OH 45502
We can bill some insurances and have a sliding fee scale.
Clark County Combined Health District Reproductive Health and Wellness receives funding from the Ohio Department of Health, Reproductive Health and Wellness Program Title X grant.
Last Review: 8-22-17 jaw