Help Me Grow (HMG) is a home visiting program for pregnant moms and new parents. Our caring and professional home visitors will partner with you to access the information and resources that can support the physical and emotional health of your baby and the entire family. Your baby's early experiences are the building blocks that shape how the brain is built and create the foundation for success in life. Together, you and your home visitor will:
- Meet at a convenient time and place for you
- Provide support for your family by answering any questions you may have
- Do developmental screenings so that you know what to expect at each stage of development
- Bring age-appropriate, fun activities for you and your child to help them be ready for school.
- Support you as a parent and as your child's most important teacher
- Make connections to needed resources and services in the community
Help Me Grow Home Visiting is a voluntary program for families that are WIC eligible. It is sponsored by the Ohio Department of Health and offered at no cost to you!
If you or anyone you know is interested in finding our more about the HMG Home Visiting program, please contact:
- Ohio HMG phone #: 1-800-755-GROW (4769)
- Ohio HMG Facebook: OhioHelpMeGrow
- Ohio HMG Twitter: @OhioHelpMeGrow
- Local phone number: (937) 322-2099
Last Reviewed: 061820mk