Healthy Mommy, Healthy Baby
The Healthy Mommy, Healthy Baby program provides in-home visits to expectant mothers and their families, providing a number of services to promote health for mothers and infants at no cost. Community Health Workers will guide expectant mothers through each stage of pregnancy, as well as your child’s growth.
Services of the Healthy Mommy, Healthy Baby program include:
- Free pregnancy testing
- Referral to health care providers, for both mom and baby
- Prenatal education
- Transportation assistance
- Information about drugs, alcohol and smoking during pregnancy
- Support for the mother
- Referral for childbirth classes, parenting classes and toddler classes
- Family planning education
Town and Country Early Childhood Center
2430 Van Buren Ave
Springfield, OH 45505
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.