When determining the status of a potential pregnancy, home test kits can be expensive and confusing. As part of our Healthy Mommy Healthy Baby, Help Me Grow, and Nursing Services programs, our facility offers free pregnancy testing from certified professionals that help you from determining pregnancy and beyond.
Nurses and Community Health Workers are here to assist you in all of your needs with pregnancy, including:
- Free testing
- Referral to health care providers
- Prenatal education and discussion about prenatal vitamins
- Transportation assistance
- Information about drugs, alcohol and smoking during pregnancy
- Referral to childbirth, parenting, toddler and breastfeeding classes
- Family planning education
Pregnancy tests are offered 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday at:
Clark County Combined Health District Office
529 E. Home Rd.
Springfield, OH 45502
Contact us for more information: 937-390-5600.
Our Help Me Grow/Early Childhood Division can also assist in pregnancy matters:
Town and Country Early Childhood Center
2430 Van Buren Ave
Springfield, OH 45505
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.