When determining the status of a potential pregnancy, home test kits can be expensive and confusing. As part of our Healthy Mommy, Healthy Baby, Help Me Grow and Healthy Families America programs, our facility offers free pregnancy testing from certified professionals that help you throughout your pregnancy and beyond.
Nurses and Community Health Workers are here to assist you in all of your needs with pregnancy, including :
- Free testing
- Referral to health care providers
- Prenatal education and discussion about prenatal vitamins
- Information about maintaining a healthy pregnancy
- Referral to childbirth, breastfeeding, parenting and toddler classes
- Family planning education
Pregnancy tests are offered 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at:
Maternal and Infant Health Divisions- Central Coordination
2430 Van Buren Ave.
Springfield, Oh 45505
Pregnancy tests are offered 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday,Wednesday and Friday at:
Clark County Combined Health District
529 E. Home Rd.
Springfield, OH 45502
Last Review: 08-24-15 PF