If you are wanting to become pregnant, are already pregnant or wanting to avoid becoming pregnant; click on the following link to find out more.
When determining the status of a potential pregnancy, home test kits can be expensive and confusing. As part of our Healthy Mommy, Healthy Baby, Help Me Grow and Healthy Families America programs, our facility offers pregnancy testing from certified professionals that help you throughout your pregnancy and beyond.
Nurses and Community Health Workers are here to assist you in all of your needs with pregnancy, including :
- Pregnancy testing
- Referral to health care providers
- Prenatal education and discussion about prenatal vitamins
- Information about maintaining a healthy pregnancy
- Referral to childbirth, breastfeeding, parenting and toddler classes
- Family planning education/birth control
Pregnancy tests are offered 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at:
Early Childhood Division
2685 East High Street
Springfield, Oh 45505
Pregnancy tests are offered 7:30a.m. - 5p.m. Monday- Wednesday- Friday
or during our Reproductive Health Clinics on Thursdays by appointment at:
Clark County Combined Health District
529 E. Home Rd.
Springfield, OH 45502
Last Reviewed 3-20-17 jaw