Breastfeeding Help / Resources
For more information, please contact:
Clark County Combined Health District
529 East Home Rd.
Springfield, OH 45503
Telephone: (937) 390-5600Fax: (937) 390-5625
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Nursing (by phone): Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine
- National Institute of Health
- Dept. of Health and Human Services
- La Leche League
- Medela products and helpful information
- Bottle feeding more than doubles obesity risk
- Breastfeeding Atlas, published by the LactNews Press, Austin, Texas (also publishes a CD that allows educational use of their photographs).
- Breastfeeding: A Guide for the Medical Profession, by Lawrence and Lawrence Mosby.
- Breastfeeding: Conditions and Diseases, by Merewood and Phiipp. Pharmasoft Publishing.
- Breastfeeding Special Care Babies, by Sandra Lang. Published by Bailliere Tindall.
- Maternal and Infant Assessment for Breastfeeding and Human Lactation, by Cadwell et. al. Published by Jones and Bartlett Publishers.
- Medications and Mothers' Milk, by Dr. Thomas W. Hale. Published by Pharmasoft Publishing.
- Continuity of Care in Breastfeeding, by Karin Cadwell & Cindy Turner-Maffei. Published by Jones and Bartlett Publishers.
Last Review: 08052016RH