2.4 Phase 1B Update
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution for Phase 1B
CLARK COUNTY, OHIO (FEB. 4, 2021) — Scheduling for COVID-19 vaccinations for the next part of phase 1b begins this week in Clark County. Individuals 65 and older should schedule an appointment with one of the providers listed below.
Individuals who are developmentally or intellectually disabled AND have a qualifying health condition, should call: (937) 346 – 0771 Clark County Board of Developmental Disabilities. Please call the above listed number for questions regarding eligibility for this group.
Qualifying health conditions are as follows:
cerebral palsy; spina bifida; severe congenital heart disease requiring hospitalization within the past year; severe type 1 diabetes requiring hospitalization within the past year; inherited metabolic disorders including phenylketonuria; severe neurological disorders including epilepsy, hydrocephaly, and microcephaly; severe genetic disorders including Down syndrome, fragile X syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, Turner syndrome, and muscular dystrophy; severe lung disease, including asthma requiring hospitalization within the past year, and cystic fibrosis; sickle cell anemia; and alpha and beta thalassemia; and solid organ transplant patients.
For individuals who are 65 or older vaccinations will be available at these locations in Clark County:
- CVS Pharmacy, located at 2565 E Main St, is currently scheduling appointments online at www.cvs.com or via the CVS app.
- Walgreens, located at 2609 E. Main St, is scheduling appointments. Currently, the only way to schedule is by visiting https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/vaccination/covid-19
- Rocking Horse Community Health Center, located at 651 S. Limestone St. in Springfield will be offering the vaccine by appointment only during varied hours. Rocking Horse patients will take priority. Valid identification and insurance information will be collected. No one will be turned away due to insurance status. To schedule your vaccine appointment, call 937-525-4521.
- The New Carlisle Community Health Center, located at 106 N. Main St. in New Carlisle, will schedule appointments by phone. Please call 937-543-0310.
- Springfield-area Kroger pharmacy locations — 2728 East Main Street, 965 North Bechtle Avenue, and 2989 Derr Road — will also be offering the vaccine. Kroger customers are encouraged to visit www.kroger.com/ohiocovidvaccine or to call our COVID-19 vaccine helpline at 866-211-5320 for the latest information on vaccine.
- Discount Drug Mart located at 7617 Dayton Springfield Rd, Fairborn OH 45324 visit their website at clinic.discount-drugmart.com/covid/ or call 937-863-0045
- The Clark County Combined Health District, in partnership with Mercy Health will start scheduling appointments for qualifying individuals on February 5th starting at 8am. Appointments can be made with CCCHD by calling 937-717-2439 or by visiting www.ccchd.com.
MEDIA CONTACT: Kyle Trout, Clark County Combined Health District | (740) 409-1747
MEDIA CONTACT: Michael Cooper, Clark County | (937) 521-2031