A new Unified Food Safety Code has been adopted in Ohio. It provides one set of laws and rules for food service and retail food establishments across the State and it is implemented at the local level. A copy of the code may be obtained from the Ohio Department of Health website. To review a summary of the major changes in the new Food Safety Code go to ODH Food Safety.
The following is a list of applications for a variety of food operations that are available for you to download and fill out prior to coming into the Clark County Combined Health District. This will help aid in the overall speed in which you will be served.
- Food Service Operations / Retail Food Establishments Application
- Mobile Application
- Vending Application
- Temporary Application
- Food Plan Review Application
For Serve Safe classes, please contact us for a current schedule at 937-390-5600.
Other Food Safety Links:
- Fight BAC
- FDA , Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition
- USDA, Food Safety and Inspection Service
- CDC, Center for Diseases Control
- ODH, Ohio Department of Health
- ODA, Ohio Department of Agriculture
- National food safety Database
- OSU's Serv-Safe classes
- Logging Sheets
- Report problems with food to FDA