Sexual Health And Wellness Services
Click the link below for information on SEXUAL HEALTH & WELLNESS SERVICES.
The Clark County Combined Health District received a grant through the Ohio Department of Health to fund new services. These services will address sexual health and wellness (including family planning). An important goal of the grant is to improve the overall health and well-being of women and men by promoting healthy lifestyles and encouraging the establishment of a reproductive life plan.
Sexual Health and Wellness services will be an opportunity for all women and men 13 years and older to receive the following services :
- Telehealth Visits
- Birth Control (Nexplanon, Liletta, Tri-sprintec, etc)
- Natural Family Planning Services
- Emergency Contraception
- Pregnancy and STD Testing
- STD Treatment
- PAP Testing
- Preconception Care
- Infertility Referrals
- Patient Education on STD's, HIV, and more
- Pelvic, Breast and Testicular Exams
- Sexual Health Education and Appropriate Vaccines
Due to the coronavirus response, clinic days and times may change. The Sexual Health and Wellness Clinic makes every effort to maintain our normal business hours of operation.
Sexual Health and Wellness Clinic is open the following days and times:
- MONDAY: 8:00am - 6:00pm, 1209-3 Sunset Ave, Springfield, Ohio, 45505, Southern Village Plaza
- TUESDAY: 1:00pm - 5:00pm, *COMING SOON*, Springfield, Ohio
- WEDNESDAY: 8:00am - 3:30pm, 1901 South Gettysburg Ave, Dayton, Ohio 45417
- THURSDAY: 8:00am - 4:30pm, 529 East Home Rd, Springfield, Ohio 45503
CCCHD has partnered with the Local Public Health Services Collaborative, LLC and is able to accept more insurances than previously for these services. Click on the link below to see a list of participating providers.
Insurance benefits vary and verification of insurance does not guarantee payment for services. It is up to the individual to know their own insurance coverage.
Many forms of payment are accepted:
- Most major insurances are accepted.
- Cash, Checks, Debit Cards, and Credit Cards are accepted.
- A sliding fee scale is used to determine costs to those that do not have insurance or for those with insurance that we cannot bill.
- Payment Plans are available.
- Other arrangements can be made if needed as we do not turn away anyone for the inability to pay.
Clark County Combined Health District Sexual Health and Wellness Clinic receives funding from the Ohio Department of Health, Reproductive Health and Wellness Program Title X grant.
Clark County Combined Health District
529 E. Home Rd.
Springfield, OH 45503
Last Reviewed 09/17/2020 BLB