When determining the status of a potential pregnancy, home test kits can be expensive and confusing. As part of our Help Me Grow, Healthy Families America programs and Reproductive Health Clinics, our facility offers pregnancy testing from certified professionals that help you throughout your pregnancy and beyond.
Nurses and Community Health Workers are here to assist you in all of your needs with pregnancy, including :
- Pregnancy testing
- Referral to health care providers
- Prenatal education and discussion about prenatal vitamins
- Information about maintaining a healthy pregnancy
- Referral to childbirth, breastfeeding, parenting and toddler classes
- Family planning education
- Contraceptives / Birth Control options
- Reproductive Health Clinic can also offer other services
Pregnancy tests are offered 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at:
Early Childhood Division
2685 East High Street
Springfield, Oh 45505
CLARK COUNTY COMBINED HEALTH DISTRICT
Pregnancy tests are offered through our Reproductive Health & Wellness Clinics.
529 E. HOME ROAD
SPRINGFIELD OH 45503
Reproductive Health & Wellness Clinic
MONDAY AT SOUTHERN VILLAGE 8:00am - 5:00pm BY APPOINTMENT
THURSDAY AT HOME ROAD 8:00am - 4:00pm BY APPOINTMENT
We can bill many insurances and have a sliding fee scale.
Clark County Combined Health District Reproductive Health and Wellness receives funding from the Ohio Department of Health, Reproductive Health and Wellness Program Title X grant.
Last Review: 5-13-21/ jaw