COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution 3.4
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
COVID-19 Vaccine Distribution for Phase 1C and Phase 2
CLARK COUNTY, OHIO (MAR. 4, 2021) — Scheduling for COVID-19 vaccinations for the phases 1C and 2 resumes this week in Clark County. The Clark County Combined Health District is encouraging Individuals 60 and older or individuals with a qualifying health condition to schedule an appointment with one of the providers listed below.
Qualifying health conditions are as follows:
- Cerebral palsy
- Spina bifida
- Inherited metabolic disorders including phenylketonuria
- Severe neurological disorders including epilepsy, hydrocephaly, and microcephaly
- Severe genetic disorders including Down syndrome, fragile X syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, Turner syndrome, and muscular dystrophy
- Cystic fibrosis; sickle cell anemia; and alpha and beta thalassemia.
- Solid organ transplant recipients and candidates
- Type 1 diabetes
- Pregnant individuals
- Bone marrow transplant recipients
- Severe congenital heart disease requiring hospitalization within the past year
- Severe lung disease, including asthma requiring hospitalization within the past year
Still scheduling for eligible individuals in phase 1A:
- Eligible nonhospital affiliated healthcare workers - - as outlined in Phase 1B guidance for providers
- Congregate care residents and staff, and nursing homes or assisted living facilities not enrolled in the federal long-term care pharmacy program at the same time vaccinations are continue for Phase 1B
Newly eligible individuals included in Phase 1C:
- Law enforcement and Corrections officers
- Childcare Services
- Funeral Services
Vaccine providers in Clark County:
- The Clark County Combined Health District, in partnership with Mercy Health will start scheduling appointments for qualifying individuals on Friday, March 5th starting at 8am. Currently, you can schedule online by visiting www.ccchd.com and clicking the banner. Starting Friday, Appointments can be made over the phone by calling 937-717-2439. Some appointments have been reserved for those who are unable to schedule online.
- The New Carlisle Community Health Center, located at 106 N. Main St. in New Carlisle, will schedule appointments by phone. Please call 937-543-0310.
- Rocking Horse Community Health Center, located at 651 S. Limestone St. in Springfield will be offering the vaccine by appointment only during varied hours. Rocking Horse patients will take priority. Valid identification and insurance information will be collected. No one will be turned away due to insurance status. To schedule your vaccine appointment, call 937-525-4521.
MEDIA CONTACT: Kyle Trout, Clark County Combined Health District | (740) 409-1747
MEDIA CONTACT: Michael Cooper, Clark County | (937) 521-2031